Become a member and experience our work to create a healthier and more sustainable food future!
By joining the Stone Barns Center member community, you are putting your beliefs into action – supporting our mission to change the way America eats and farms.
WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP? Please call us at 914 366 6200 x140.
GIVE THE GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
Receive a bag of edible garden seed bombs as a symbol of your gift. Choose a membership level below and check the gift membership box during check out.
- Free weekend admission (normally $20/adult) for two (2) adults. Admission includes a variety of drop-in farm activities and programs.
- Subscription to From the Farm, our seasonal newsletter.
- 10% discount on Farm Store merchandise, programs and weekend admission for guests.
- Advance opportunities to purchase tickets for our annual Sheep Shearing Fest, Harvest Fest and other special events.
- Invitation to periodic Member Monday events, featuring a behind-the-scenes look at what’s happening on the farm.
- Opportunity to participate in next year's Stone Barns CSA program.
- $68 tax-deductible
All of the SPROUT benefits, plus:
- Free weekend admission (normally $10/youth) for four (4) youth. In total, free weekend admission for two (2) adults and four (4) youth.
- 10% discount on Farm Camp registration and advance opportunity to enroll.
- 10% discount on Stone Barns farm products—meat, eggs, produce, flowers, tea, honey and compost—in the Farm Store.
- Opportunity to enroll in Botanical Beverages, a member-exclusive program presented with our partner Blue Hill at Stone Barns featuring cocktails, teas and other delicious farm-inspired drinks.
- $152 tax-deductible
All of the SEEDLING benefits, plus:
- Six (6) one-time-use complimentary weekend tickets for guests accompanied by a member (not valid on farm festival days).
- Advance opportunity to purchase pastured, limited-number Stone Barns Thanksgiving turkeys.
- Invitations to pre-event gatherings with special guest speakers.
- Opportunity to register for Four-Season Kitchen, a monthly series of cooking demonstrations and tastings in the kitchen of Blue Hill at Stone Barns.
- $342 tax-deductible
All of the FORAGER benefits, plus:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to Harvest Fest.
- Reserved parking at Harvest Fest.
- A private tour of Stone Barns for you and up to 10 guests.
- $656 tax-deductible
All of the CULTIVATOR benefits, plus:
- A private tour of the farm with Stone Barns Center’s Executive Director or Farm Director.
- Two reserved seats at the annual Kirschenmann Lecture, featuring a distinguished speaker on food, farming and ecological stewardship.
- $2,156 tax-deductible
BECOME A MEMBER BY MAIL
Download a membership form, print, fill it out and send to:
Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture
630 Bedford Road
Pocantico Hills, NY 10591
BECOME A MEMBER BY PHONE
Call 914 366 6200 x140